List #1: Top 5 songs.
Your iPod has malfunctioned and you can only manage to sqeeze 5 songs into its memory (but the battery just won't die), you are leaving to sail deep into the Pacific (who knows, maybe a deserted island is in your near future), and have no other way of hearing music until you return in 3 months. Which 5 songs occupy your pocket?
Here's a suggestion list to get you thinking.
- Sufjan Stevens ~ John Wayne Gacy, Jr. (Illinoise!)
- Weezer ~ Say It Ain't So (Weezer)
- The Ramones ~ Blitzkrieg Bop (The Ramones)
- Damien Jurado & Gathered in Song ~ Paper Wings (I Break Chairs)
- Sluttering (May 4th) ~ Jawbreaker (Dear You)